Has managing your fleet of printers been a proactive or reactive exercise within your organization? Up to 3% of a company’s revenue is spent on printing documents. Despite that significant outlay, very few companies have a comprehensive print management system in place. Most companies’ printer fleet has just kind of evolved over time. Printers have been added to react to a particular need or situation. Few companies have sat down and mapped out a print strategy.
Most companies can’t tell you how many PCs, Copiers or Multifunctional devices they have and what their costs are. Yet while printers have a high operating cost, many companies are in the dark about the number of units they have, how they are used, and their cost of operation.
Take Charge with our Print Management Program.
What are some of the challenges facing companies with multiple printers?
- Knowing what the cost per page of each device is?
- Printer fleet that is of varied ages - composed of different models requiring different supply items.
- Fragmented responsibilities of staff - Purchasing Department may be responsible for supplies while IT is responsible for deploying and supporting printers.
- Determining if the right jobs and the appropriate volumes are being printed on the most suitable devices with the intent of preventing printer sprawl, load imbalance or having too many printers, some of which are idle 99% of the time.
- The expense and cost of accounting for and paying multiple invoices for service and supplies from more than one vendor.
Let us Help with our Print Management Program
Our Managed Document Print Services includes management of your existing fleet and any new equipment, along with on-site service support and training as well as remote monitoring of supplies so we can automatically send toner and other supplies before you run out. We provide a transparent, easy to understand program that will allow you take control of your printer fleet and overall print costs.
Our Print Management Program Offers:
- Set costs - no more guess work.
- A single invoice to cut down on administrative cost and time.
- One source for supplies and service, freeing up your people for other important tasks.
- Ongoing assessments of your fleet to continue to optimize your technology and cost efficiencies.